This is my very first time participating in the Four Foods on Friday meme. Enjoy!
#1. Potato chips. Flavored? Regular, ridged or stacked? I love sour cream and onion Lays!
#2. Cheese doodles. Yellow or white? Puffed or crunchy? Yellow and crunchy please
#3. Pretzels? Your favorite shape? Favorite flavor? I like the mustard pretzels from Gardetto’s, yum!!
#4. Share a recipe for salsa or dip.
My son doesn’t like "spicy" – but he loves guacamole (go figure). So I make a good kid-friendly version of guacamole for him.
- 1 Haas Avocado, mashed with fork (or hands!)
- 1 small tomato, chopped up really small
- 1/4 mild onion, chopped really small
- some salt, pepper and cumin
- couple squirts of lemon juice
- couple teaspoons of sour cream to make it creamy
Super easy and really good! He eats it up with tortilla chips, carrots, celery and broccoli! Go check out Four Foods on Friday !