Trying to eat relatively cheap this week. The holiday’s sorta drained the bank account, lol … I have a TON of chicken sitting in my freezer – so I plan on using it this week. Please leave a comment with your Menu Plan Monday post link! I’d love to read yours!
- Potato Latkes (because it’s Hanukkah!) [link - although I throw the taters in my food processor!]
- Chili’s Southwestern Eggrolls [link]
- Cheesy Corn Cakes with Spicy Avocado Salsa [link]
- Chicken Paprikash and Nokedli [link]
- Broccoli Cheese Soup [link]
- Fried Rice
- Chicken Tortilla Bake [link]
Yum! Lots of inexpensive yet (hopefully) yummy stuff to eat!
Menu Plan Monday meme from Org Junkie!
Need some more inspiration? Check out EMeals!